[RTTY] My new website

Larry Gauthier (K8UT) k8ut at k8ut.com
Wed May 23 12:42:20 PDT 2012

Phil,

I've never been comfortable with QTC's, despite N1MM's slick adaptation of
that feature. I would humbly suggest that you visit the new QTC video on the
N1MM Logger website under >Support >Instructional Videos.

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Video+-+WAERTTY%2C+QTC#Video_QTC_The_WAE_RTTY_Contest

-larry (K8UT)