[RTTY] WAERTTY contest

peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com peter.jackson17 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 23 14:30:54 PDT 2012

Hi  been looking at the results of the WAE rtty contest and I haven’t lost any points! this is impossible especially with utc’s. One of our club members finds his log is also 100%. There are ubn’s available to down load if you have the password what the robot sent you, but it didn’t send mine. The website says if you lost your password write for it, this I did but only received a robotic reply. Have others found the same? Do they only check the top scores.
73 Pete G3KNU