[RTTY] WAE DC RTTY

Andreas Rehberg arehberg at gmx.de
Sat Nov 3 08:40:43 EDT 2012

Anthony et all,

There's a comprehensive info provided by Phil:

http://www.guernsey.net/~pcooper/waedc.html

(in N1MM: if someone asks, just press ctrl-Z,
the QTC fields appear and then click on each
received line, this automatically puts everything
into the right place)

Andy, DF4WC

-------- Original-Nachricht --------