[RTTY] 10m WAS

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 11:05:11 EST 2012

Don't forget the Ten Meter RTTY Contest coming up December 2 UTC.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 11/8/2012 3:58:35 P.M. GMT Standard Time,
akozak at hourglass.com writes:

Not  specifically related to 10m, but made me think again that I really
wish there  was a Sweepstakes Digital contest.  I accomplished most of my WAS
from  one of my first sweepstakes participations.  I like the operating time
limitation and the "contest within a contest", i.e. clean sweep,  aspect
to it.

10m was open nicely to much of the US and Canada for the  Sweepstakes CW
contest last weekend.  I think my QSO with NNY (where I  live) was on 10m with
a station only 10 or 15 miles  away.

Al
AB2ZY