[RTTY] 10m WAS

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 18:31:08 EST 2012

Eric a lot of suggestions on contests already but if you just want to fill
in some holes for band/states you can try the K3UK sked page,
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=lotw
I'll warn you ahead of time that if you check in there it can get a little
nuts at times but fun :)  I resorted to that page for the last one of
250 I needed.

73,
Ron
K0IDT