[RTTY] B4

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Mon Oct 1 00:13:45 EDT 2012

The very first Dutch station I tried to work - at most, 30 QSOs into the contest - did this and wouldn't work me.  Even without a log I know damn well I didn't work him at that point in the contest, and since he wasn't in my log, he'll get no credit. Glad that worked out for him!

Out of nearly 1100 QSOs, I had maybe 4 or 5 stations call me twice.  I just work 'em again and move on - what's the big deal?

Al
AB2ZY