[RTTY] Confessions of a S&P Tailender

Dick Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Mon Oct 1 14:59:29 EDT 2012

I was called a LID by a EU station and he refused to respond to my call in the CQ-WW-RTTY contest. He was calling CQ and I could not print the stations he was working. When he sent his macro acknowledging the QSO and ending with a TU, I would call . Most CQ or run stations send a TU, their call and a CQ or QRZ at the end.  He ended his with a TU and this did cause confusion.  After his berating to me and other what he called tailenders, I just moved on and never called him again.

Dick AA5VU