[RTTY] B4

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Oct 1 17:15:11 EDT 2012

"banning QSO B4 from the airwaves"

If banning B4 from the airwaves is prudent, then banning posting contest
scores to 3830 and then re-posting them here, should be banned also! I know
old habits are hard to break, and yes I remember when 3830 wasn't available
for RTTY contests. It is now, and why a small percentage of RTTY contesters
continue to "double post" is beyond my comprehension. I can think of no
"logical" reason for posting to 3830, and then reposting here? Posting to
3830 makes them available to any/all that want to view them. Reposting them
to the RTTY reflector only allows the subscribers to view them. There is
plenty of room in the comments section, at 3830, to say whatever it is that
you care to say. Please use 3830, and don't repost your scores here. My
delete key is getting more worn out than I am, if that's possible.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW