[RTTY] RTTY-Contest as Audiofiles

Sven -DD1LI- dd1li at gmx.de
Tue Oct 2 03:21:35 EDT 2012

Hi @all

I'm looking for audiofiles (mp3, wav etc) from several rtty Contests,
especially from WAE-RTTY with QTC's, for testing my equipment.

I live apr. 100km from my Conteststation and would try to put up and
test my new Hard- and Software setup before WAE-Rtty in November.....

So if anybody can help.....

73 de DD1LI -Sven-

--
                      German Amateur Radio Station
                                 DD1LI

           Mitglied der IG Funkamateure in Hilfsorganisationen 80 FF
                     Mitglied des DARC OV Preetz (M11)
                     Member of 30MDG, EPC, DMC, BARTG

                Take a look at :        www.qsl.net/dd1li
                                        www.darc.de/m/11