[RTTY] Exchanges

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:09:18 EDT 2012

I did see the dreaded "IN XX" a couple times. I saw the "IN IN DE" once.

And a couple times I saw someone use "GA" in the context of Good Afternoon,
said context only being discovered after I had recorded GA. Don't use GA
either.

And while we are at it, for gosh sakes don't send back my exchange! Just
because the logging program lets you do that doesn't make it a good idea.

73 - jeff wk6i