[RTTY] Wrong zone sent

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Wed Oct 3 11:45:17 EDT 2012

Yes, you log what was sent (received).

Reminds me that several years ago I was trying to get some DX QSO's during the weekend of the AA SSB contest and another contest.  I wasn't "IN" either contest.  I was keeping a serial number log on a piece of paper.  All was fine with several Japanese stations until my QSO with a Saudi Arabian station:  "Are you really only 13 years old?"  Oooops, should have found out what that number in the exchange meant before I started calling!

Al
AB2Y