[RTTY] Rude contesters

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Oct 3 19:36:16 EDT 2012

The same frequency comment forces a comment from me.

What frequencies are being used in spots from the new RTTY skimmers?  Are
they the actual FSK frequency or the frequency readout from a radio running
AFSK?  I get so tired of finally seeing myself spotted on the wrong
frequency because the chap making the spot is running AFSK and neglects to
compensate his dial readout frequency for where I am actually transmitting.

73,
Gary AL9A