[RTTY] Rude contesters

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 4 02:46:41 EDT 2012

Sorry for my poor wording Bill.  Let me try again.  If I'm doing S&P with
AFSK and have AFC on won't I have the same problem with the AFC locking onto
a frequency prior to me getting the VFO dialed onto the actual correct
frequency?  And I always thought that when doing AFSK you should turn off
AFC before turning on NET and never S&P with both on at the same time.
Correct?

73,
Gary AL9A