[RTTY] JARTS RTTY Coming Soon!

hodgson at cytanet.com.cy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Oct 8 04:21:24 EDT 2012

Hello Hisami, thank you for the JARTS
reminder.

48 hour SOAB Category is a bit too much
in this day and age, for me anyway.
I and no doubt many others like to compete
to win and unless you do the full 48 hours
then you do not give yourself a chance.
If you do not have a chance then there is no
point in entering the contest.

Maybe you would consider putting in more
categories say  SOSB,  and 24 and 12 hour cats
for us oldies who can't whack the 48 anymore.

I hope that you and your family are keeping well.

73 Steve, ZC4Li.