[RTTY] Slow xmit with MMTTY

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 15 14:41:22 EDT 2012

I kind of doubt the problem exists with the radio. I've seen instances with PTT delay caused by having both software and hardware PTT enabled within MMTTY. You say PTT is "Operating PTT via DTR/RTS", what exactly do you mean? Do you mean via radio control or via a hardwire cable from a COM port using some sort of interface to key PTT via RTS on the serial port? If you are using both, try disabling radio control or disconnect the hardwire.

I'm not familiar the K3 so I might be missing something.

73, Don AA5AU