[RTTY] Sprint75 Second BARTG Test

Roger Cooke g3ldi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 06:07:50 EDT 2012

Hi Y'all.

The second Sprint75 BARTG contest is close!

BARTG Autumn SPRINT75 2012 MODE: 75 Baud RTTY only

TIME/DATE: 17:00 – 21:00 GMT Sunday 23rd September 2012 (Sunday before CQ WW RTTY)

CLASSES: SOE Single Operator Expert SOAB Single Operator All Band

EXCHANGE: 3 digit Serial number only. (No RST, this is a sprint contest)

LOG SUBMISSION: Logs must be submitted in Cabrillo format by e-mail to: logs at bartg.org.uk

Please note the new email address.  Please also read the full rules before submitting your log!

The full rules can be downloaded from here:   http://www.bartg.org.uk/sprint75contest.asp

BARTG have had some problems regarding previous logs, but results should be posted shortly
on the BARTG website:  http://www.bartg.org.uk

BARTG hope to update the website on a regular basis as soon as we have sorted the problems
but in the meantime, we apologise for the extraordinary delays.

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.