[RTTY] CQ WW PLAQUE

ve2sb at videotron.ca ve2sb at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 8 10:22:40 EDT 2012

The plaque for World Winner - Single Operator - 3.5 Mhz - High Power in the
2011 CQ WW RTTY Contest, was received as a gift at home, VE2SB qth.

	Thank you to CQ and ED - W0YK and the committee and a special thanks
to Glenn Vinson W6OTC for sponsoring the plaque, I appreciate very well.

	Thank you also to all stations who contacts me during the contest, without you I never won the plaque.

	This plaque will certainly take great pride place on the wall in my shack. I feel like as I won a gold medal in olympic, but too big to carry in my neck;-)

Hope to meet you again in the next CQ WW RTTY.

Aurevoir

73
Daniel VE2SB