[RTTY] Rig Blaster Pro and FSK

KC4HW/Jim kc4hw at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 21 21:07:28 EDT 2012

I am trying to help a friend with this problem.

The problem is that when FSK TX there is only one tone!

Using a Rig Blaster Pro with a regular serial port connection (COM4).
FT-950, WriteLog v10.76H and MMTTY.  Windows 7

This setup uses the same comport for both FSK and CW.  I disabled
the CW port in lieu of FSK.  So there should not be a conflict.

The rig is on COM3 and appears to be working fine.  However I did
notice that on the PORT menu everytime we tried to change the
COMM PTT to "NO" it would change back to "YES"

I really am not familiar with the equipment and what makes matter
worst is that my friend is 100 miles away.  So we are trying to trouble
shoot over the telephone.

This was a working setup last year

Does anyone have any suggestion(s), maybe something that might
stick out to you?

Thanks for any help offered.

Jim/KC4HW