[RTTY] N2FF will be NY2GB in the CQWW RTTY Contest.....

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Thu Sep 27 10:32:35 EDT 2012

We certainly will not be as loud as the ES station.  I am going to do a
muli-2 with my granddaughter, Georgia Belmont, NY2GB, using her call.
Worked on the quad yesterday and I am sore today but it is working and
the HF bands look good.  with EU openings on 12 and 10. I hope it holds
for the contest.  It would be nice to make 1000 QSOs and a million points.

Please work Georgia - NY2GB in the CQWW RTTY Contest.  She is a 14 year
old Extra.

73 de Frank...N2FF.......