[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Operating Maximum Times

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Fri Sep 28 11:57:26 EDT 2012

That's right, all the CQ WW RTTY Contest entry categories, including the
Single-Op categories, can operate any or all of the 48-hour contest period.

Ed - P49X
Ed Muns, W0YK
CQ RTTY Contests Director

Chad, K0CMA, wrote:
I have read over the CQ WW RTTY contest rules several times and am not
seeing a limit on the amount of operating time for a SO entry. Is this
correct? I'm fairly new to RTTY contesting (still in my first full year
really) but have become used to seeing a limit on the operating time for SO
entrants. Just want to be sure I'm not missing something as I of course
want to operate within the rules.