[RTTY] B4

Paul w8aef at q.com
Sun Sep 30 01:05:47 EDT 2012

It could be a language problem, the Japanese do a lot better with English
than most of us American English speakers do with Japanese.

Years ago I did a presentation at a local amateur radio club and mentioned
the Japanese operator we know (knew?) as Zoro.  It drew many derisive
comments until I gave them the English spelling for his real name.

On my bureau cards I run about 90% JA's.  I do not respond to band/modes
that I have already confirmed but other than that I reply 100% and charge
that off to being part of the price I pay for enjoying the hobby.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2JI/ZF2TA  FO8DX/FO8PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A  VU7RG/VU3PYM  TX5C  A52PP