[RTTY] Rude contesters

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Sun Sep 30 21:26:15 EDT 2012

So does LISTENING first.  But that requires a tiny amount of courtesy and a few extra seconds out of your life.  The way RTTY contesters fret about shaving a few milliseconds off their macros, you'd think they could afford a second here or there to see what's happening before blasting away.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS