[RTTY] Contesting w/ 2 Tone & MMTTY

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Mon Apr 8 19:57:47 EDT 2013

Don, et al

Yes I installed N1MM today just to see if that was true. And indeed Net
can be controlled for Run and S&P. Which says there is a programming
interface there that Writelog can exploit also. Not sure if it isn't
even one of the param in the 2Tone.ini file?????

Jerry, W6IHG

On 4/8/2013 12:48 AM, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
> Not with WriteLog. It gets turned off and on automatically in N1MM Logger I think.
>
> 73, Don AA5AU

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs
http://www.shentel.net/pixosdesigns/RadioTuner/
jpixton at shentel.net