[RTTY] CQ WPX 2103 results

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Mon Aug 5 18:28:24 EDT 2013

Ron and Trevor:

The scores are up on the CQ Amateur Radio web site and the July CQ magazine.
Here's the main article:

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_contests/cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest/2013_cq_w
w_rtty_wpx_contest/2013_07_cq_Num7_WPX_RTTY_Results_Story_32.pdf

I, too, operated 80M SB but on HP. I got beat by K4FJ by 3 mults (about 4k
points) even though I had more Q's. Nuts !! ;)

73, Jamie
WB4YDL