[RTTY] digital signal on 14240

Kai k.siwiak at ieee.org
Fri Aug 9 12:18:23 EDT 2013

John, Tom,
I plotted 30 deg relative from NYC, and 90 deg relative GW.  The two bearings
cross near the southern tip of India, but could be a transmitter in Afghanistan,
northern Iran, Iraq, Ukaine ... the two bearings are too close to each other to
know for sure. I'll send map separately since attachments not allowed here. We
could use another bearing from Middle East or NE Africa, or even India.
73
Kai