[RTTY] RTTY on 14240

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 13 01:15:27 EDT 2013

Nandu, you should be able to get a fairly close azimuth reading with the SteppIR. My 3 element SteppIR is so directional that just
before one of the Roundups, I had a "buzz" noise interference on all the bands. I was able to pinpoint the direction with my
SteppIR. I then went outside and looked at the antenna. It was pointing directly at my neighbor's garage. I walked over and she was
giving a haircut to her kids with an electric shears! Luckily she finished the hair cutting before the contest started. I was amazed
the SteppIR was that directional.

73, Don AA5AU