[RTTY] 2013 CQ WPX RTTY Contest scores

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Aug 15 22:43:04 EDT 2013

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_contests/cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest/index_cq_
ww_rtty_wpx_contest.html

This URL has all the line scores and results for the 2013 CQ WPX RTTY
Contest.  I am putting all the same information up on
http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/results.htm tonight along with the Scores Database
update for the 2013 contest results.

The late magazine arrival is unfortunate.  Before July, the magazine usually
arrived at the end of the prior month.

Ed W0YK