[RTTY] RST SARTG RTTY

John Merrill johnn1jm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 15:31:02 EDT 2013

I had 2. One of them is a frequent participant high scoring rtty contester.
I asked 4 times for RST before he finally figured it out. I suspect he
might of had a guest operator. When I came across him later on he was still
not giving RST. The second one ignored me and startred calling CQ again.
Must of ticked him off :-).

73, John N1JM