[RTTY] SARTG NX8G SOAB LP

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 19 23:15:05 EDT 2013

Rex, your comments about a possible scoring problems caught my eye.

I went back and re-read the rules and it does state that contacts outside your "country" but in the same continent count as 10 points and contacts within your own "country" count 5 points. For as long as I can remember, your call area is your "country" in SARTG. Therefore if you and I were to work, the contacts would be worth 10 points and not 5. I may be wrong on this but I seem to always remember it to be this way.

You may want to use the score your software generated. What program were you using?

73, Don AA5AU