[RTTY] CQ Magazine

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Thu Dec 12 18:52:50 EST 2013

I don't know if I'm the only one, but has anybody received the
 December Issue of CQ Magazine?  If you're a subscriber, that is.

I called them a couple times and they did not answer the phone.  I
 sent e-mails.  Again, no response.

I called again today and they finally answered their phone.  I was
 told the December issue would be going out by the middle of next week.  No
explaination as to why it hasn't been mailed yet. I have received e-mails
from others that have told me they have been hearing the same BS for
the past 2-3 weeks or so.

When I asked if CQ was in financial trouble, there was total
 silence, and finally a response of  "I haven't heard anything".  I suspect
they are.  I hope I'm wrong about that.

Any comments on what others have heard?  I'd sure hate to see them go
 under.  I've been a subscriber for many years.

Dick
W0RAA