[RTTY] pse post agn link for comments

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 14:19:38 EST 2013

On Dec 18, 2013, at 11:05 AM, Jim Hoge wrote:

> Please post the link for comments about the petition. I have tried the FCC site without success and to no surprise, the league does not give it.

Jim,

This should have all the info that you need here:

http://aa5au.com/fcc/how-to-comment.html

As Don stated, if you just want to type your comment directl, yse the "Simple" form.  If you want to instead submit a computer file (such as a PDF file), use the "Standard" form.

Your comments are due on December 22.   If you want to reply to one of the posted comments, you have until the first week of January.

73
Chen, W7AY