[RTTY] RM-11708 Comments

KC4HW/Jim kc4hw at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 22 14:19:28 EST 2013

I made it through the FCC website comment summission this morning
and received a comfirmation number.

My comments have not appears on the list of comments as yet, but
perhap they will soon.

I found it interesting that there were 788 contributers so far, but the
last date listed was 12/20/2013.  So I guess the FCC website has to
run through some sort of update cycle before additional comments
come up.

I guess now we wait for the "government machinery" to work.

Thanks to all on the RTTY Reflector for the positive approach and
information regarding this issue.

Jin/KC4HW