[RTTY] K0SM comments RM-11708

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 26 14:08:12 EST 2013

Playing a bit of catch up with the email.

Andy's comment was great and caused a few heads to explode on another
list, I need to get the duct tape concession over there :) Then there's this
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521063948  I guess a lot
of us weren't aware we had an expiration date coming so soon......

73,
Ron
K0IDT