[RTTY] AN/UGC-129 Teleprinter

N4BE_Jim N4BE_Jim at Yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 22:58:41 EST 2013

I am restoring one of these, actually it is the newer V1 version with the green lcd display.  http://www.decadecounter.com/vta/articleview.php?item=1139
Got it for 80 bucks on epay.
I have it working after cleaning up a frozen print head movement motor and dot matrix print head pins.  It prints quite nicely now.

I am temporarily connecting power and data with pins inserted into the rear connectors, as I do not have the mating MIL connectors.  Does anyone have any leads on these?

Power Connector MS27484T12F98S  with Clamp MS27506F12-2
Data Connector    MS27484T14F35PB, With same clamp.

I have tried William Perry but have received no answer.

Thanks,
Jim N4BE

Sent from my iPad