[RTTY] [CQ-Contest] ARRL RTTY Roundup "assisted" class

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 14:16:46 EST 2013

Hi Bill,

Although there aren't as many RTTY skimmer sites as CW, you will still find
 plenty of spots.  I use AB5K-2 in N1MM.  A problem is whether there  are
any in your part of the world.  WZ7I is the RTTY skimmer daddy here on  the
East coast.  I've found it useful to run assisted in RTTY  contests.

I have been experimenting with running my own DL4RCK skimmer just for fun
but I don't know if I can use it while operating at the same time.  That's
one thing I want to find out this weekend.  I plan a casual operation just
to experiment.

Good luck in the contest.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 12/30/2013 17:09:31 Coordinated Universal Time,