[RTTY] RTTY crosshair pattern

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 1 22:45:48 EST 2013

Hello Lee...

In MMTTY if you select the *FIR* demodulator, you will get a crisp +
pattern. It's optimzed for "Fluttered Signals". Fluttered signals are
the warbley sounding tones you hear from Russian stations coming in over
the North Pole.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS [MN]

ADVERTISEMENT: Join us for the Minnesota Wireless Association sponsored
MN QSO Party tomorrow for 10 hours of CW and SSB fun! The event starts
at 14:00 UTC. Exchange name and state. Get the full details from the
website http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/mn-qso-party-7  Real-time APRS
tracking of the mobile stations on the website. Download your 87-County
Sweep Sheet if you prefer to track them on paper. Click the "Planning
reports" link on this page: http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/resources