[RTTY] MACRO for WPX-RTTY on win-test

PY2SEX - Alex py2sex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:54:31 EST 2013

Hello all,
I'm planning to be on the air for the WPX RTTY, just for a couple of hours
since I have a lot of things to do here and I don't have any good antenna
to be more competitive, but I want to be on the air because is always fun.
I bought recently a MK2R+ and I get all configured already, but I want to
use it with Win-Test and MTTY, so I think it is working, maybe not, I
didn't make any QSO because I just have a dipole inside my balcony.
Long story short, Does anyone have a macro file to be used on win-test for
WPX RTTY contest this weekend?
I do appreciate any help and I hope to be heard on 15m from my balcony
using DL1NX hihihi....

--
Vy 73

Alex