[RTTY] WPX suggestion

Alejandro XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:20:12 EST 2013

Agree on eliminate the 599, is not needed; including on real signals of 333 everyone sends 599 because is part of the macro we send.

However if this is stated on the rules (RST plus serial number) we must send it, or we can earn a yellow card or anything we don’t like to receive.

73

XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez
www.dxxe.org