[RTTY] WPX suggestion

Rick Ellison yahoogroups at cnyfindit.com
Thu Feb 7 19:37:44 EST 2013

I am having a hard time seeing where there is a problem clicking on items in
the RX window of N1MM. Since I have written the RX windows (2000) and have
been in many RTTY contests  I have not needed to scroll back to click on any
exchanges. I run the windows with 8 lines in each window. I have the remove
multiple return characters turned on and I honestly have never had to scroll
to get a missed exchange. I guess I just must be very talented with a mouse.
And yes The reason for not adopting the same type of window as WL is the
control that is used for the RX window does not have the needed API calls to
provide that manipulations needed.

73 Rick N2AMG