[RTTY] Contest Behavior

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:38:45 EST 2013

I call those folks "fire hoses", blasting it all at once. They are usually
as easy to ignore as a persistent dupe, but a Q is a Q. Work and move on...
except there is one guy who does this to try and steal your frequency by
calling CQ after you send your exchange. That's special. ;)

Have fun! - jeff wk6i