[RTTY] Contest Behavior

BILL ENGLISH bill at k4fx.net
Fri Feb 8 11:33:48 EST 2013

Just forget it Bill, you obviously are lost on this conversion, this is a
good example of why I rarely comment on these lists, you made the comment
to ME about why would I not log a contact due to arrogant behavior did you
not? I was simply TRYING to get it through to you that I did not fail to
log solely due to arrogance, the fact that I said I failed to get the
report on these contacts should have told you that was why it was not
logged, but obviously you don't get it.

I will go back to listening, it is simply not worth the headache.