[RTTY] AA5AU Contest Notes for 2013 WPX RTTY Contest

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 15 15:32:19 EST 2013

Thanks for the clarification Al...

N1MM Logger uses it's own log synching protocol to keep multiple copies
of the logs synchronized. There is one important distinction. Because
each computer on the network keeps a complete log, this provides
protection from a drive or computer failure on any workstation.

My comment about sharing and updating a "common log" left out this part
of the software design and is misleading when I re-read what I sent.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN