[RTTY] 2Tone vs. MMTTY - Round 2 testing

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 18:12:01 EST 2013

Very interesting, Don.

I wonder how much of a factor the pre-filtering on the rig side is.

A check at some wider bandwidth (500 hz with a flat single standard
bandpass) feeding the decoder array would be interesting.  As Chen has
explained, the decoders cannot do their best if the rig filtering is
invasive.  Problem is, what 'invasive' is has yet to be determined.  Perhaps
you have found a baseline for establishing that in a practical sense?

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie