[RTTY] 2Tone vs. MMTTY - webpage FINAL

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Sat Feb 16 23:40:35 EST 2013

Good job Don,
on this end I've been using 2Tone combined with MMTTY for a total of 3 decoders per radio over the last few contests and I must say that I had come to the same conclusions although not as precise and accurate as yours. A rough estimate would be that 2Tone has given me a good 10% to 15% edge by decoding either faster (on first attempt) or by being able to decode at all.I actually had the opportunity to test 2Tone in 'flutter' mode during WPX and in most cases it would give me a perfect print as opposed to a zero print accuracy for MMTTY with sigs coming in from JA. Thanks for sharing your work with the rest of us and thanks David for providing a very powerful tool.
73
Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/