[RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest on Saturday February 23

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Feb 20 16:51:48 EST 2013

Yes, that's true about the change to N1MM Logger. This morning I
submitted a change request for the NAQP modules to default to Single
Operator. If "Assisted" is not available for selection, that might
prompt some people to visit the NCJ website to read the rules.  :-)
That was the catalyst for my 'semi-rant' about the wording in the rules.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN