[RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest on Saturday February 23

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Feb 20 17:09:45 EST 2013

Hello Mark...

Thanks for your reply and clarification. I sent my second message to the
list before I found your reply.

I do hope the wording of the rules is reviewed by the NAQP managers. One
of the rules I am always looking for is "Can I use the spotting network
in this contest or not, and if so, what are the limitations?" That's the
basis for my suggestion that "Assistance / spotting" should be a
numbered item in the rule set. The existing wording requires reading
three different parts to obtain the answer, as you outlined.

A couple months ago I was diagnosed with attention deficit dis... oh
look, a new band/mode I need was just spotted!

:-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN