[RTTY] NAQP Names

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 17:37:49 EST 2013

How about "Siobhan Chartreuse" for the kids' contest?  Can you  pronounce
Siobhan?

Right now I use "Ken" having given up on Kermit.  Kermit  didn't fly on CW
or SSB.  I thought it would on RTTY, but even there nobody  believed me (my
macro lacked authority, I guess).  I ran up the white flag  and activated my
evil twin.

I might use "Nutter" in the future as suggested by  ex-VR2BG/p.

73,
Kermit (legal name), AB1J

In a message dated 2/25/2013 9:34:05 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
chen at mac.com writes:

> How  about everyone use their mother's maiden name, or favorite color, or
model  automobile...?

I remember a Kid's Day "contest" where Name and Favorite  Color were the
exchanges.  Imagine something like "Annabelle Fucsia" :-)  :-).

73
Chen, W7AY

In a message dated 2/25/2013 2:53:41 A.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
vr2bg at harts.org.hk writes:

> And  the same thing is true of me for the WAE CW and Phone. Not only is it
>  boring, but they want QTCs too. Are people never satisified?

I'm  originally ex-W7 & again, a W1 saying that simply does not compute.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Holers think Kermit's a nutter.   ;^)