[RTTY] OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Wed Feb 27 12:16:32 EST 2013

I am not sure I understand thw exchange.  Do USA station use NA001 or ST001?

Dick AA5VU

http://uarl.com.ua/openrtty/2013/rtty2013e.txt

6. Exchange: Two letters - the abbreviation of region (state, canton,
                  province, land, uyzd, district, county, lan, etc.) +
                  serial number starting from 001. For example:
                  Poltava region (Ukraine)-PO001; Ancona (Italy)-AN021;
                  Alsace (France)-AL035; Gotlands lan (Sweden)-GO123.