[RTTY] Error Starting WriteLog w/MMTTY

Paul plkham at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 10:03:20 EST 2013

 Just recently I have been getting an error message for UserPara.ini when I start WriteLog with MMTTY.  As soon as I click OK or close that error message window it all starts up.  If I start MMTTY standalone there is no error message.  I believe UserPara.ini comes from the MMTTY application. The characters after the UserPara.ini segment all look like Greek characters so I have no idea what this is referencing.  Any thoughts from anyone?

73  --  Paul
NK4P

"Wherever there is a human being, there is opportunity for kindness"
Seneca