[RTTY] RU rules

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 21:58:24 EST 2013

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:09:36 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi all and HNY,
>An interesting question was asked to me and would like to
make sure. Rules say : 2.2. The six hours of off time must be taken in
no more than two blocks.
>What if one takes 10 or more hours off? The way I see it is the
sum of ANY two breaks should not be less than 6 hours. Say 4 breaks of
3 hours each would be fine. Is this correct?Thanks and GL in RU. Hope
CU all there!
>73
>
>Fabi  va2up

REPLY:
You must have either one six hour block of off time or two blocks of
off time that total six hours. If you take more that two blocks off,
only the two longest blocks are the ones that count. The extra
(shorter) blocks do not count towards the six hour rule.

73, Bill W6WRT